[How to make green onion oil]_ production method _ practice Daquan
Coriander has a delicious taste at all. In Chinese medicine, coriander has a higher value in traditional Chinese medicine, for example, it can help to quench thirst and solve the problems of spleen and stomach deficiency.
In the production of flower nails, everyone must use a lot of ingredients to completely remove the fishy smell in the flower nails, so that the taste of the flower nails will be more delicious.
Among them, green onion is a commonly used deodorizing seasoning, and green onion oil garnish has become a favorite of many people.
Therefore, we need to learn the specific method of making onion oil.
The efficacy and role of scallion flower clam: The flower clam is sweet, salty and slightly cold.
Can nourish yin and promote fluid, soft and firm, and facilitate urination.
Can be used for liver and kidney yin deficiency, irritability, night sweats, thirst, tumors, palate, lumps, edema, adverse urination and other symptoms.
The nutritional value of clams with scallion oil 1, clam meat contains sugars, proteins, trace amounts, niacin, inorganic salts, vitamins A, B1, B2.
Clam shells contain calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, magnesium silicate, iodine and bromine.
2. The calcium content of clams is quite prominent in seafood.
Take 100 grams of clams as an example: the calcium content is 130 mg. Although it can not be compared with dairy products, it is also a good source of calcium.
3. Clams are also rich in vitamin B12.
B12 is related to blood metabolism, and those who lack it may develop malignant anemia, especially patients with gastric surgery who have a poor absorption rate of B12, and can take more clams appropriately.
4, taurine in clams can help bile synthesis, help prevent metabolism, but also maintain the potential balance of nerve cell membranes, anti-blocking, and inhibit anxiety.
5. Due to the low content of clam manure, there are only 55 calories per 100 grams, which is a low-fat meat.
Clams are a great choice for people who want to control their weight.
With some 60 g clams: about 6 large clams (about 22 clams of average size), they are quite satisfying but only about 40 calories are transferred.
6. Clam meat contains Delta 7-cholesterol and 24-methylenepyrrole, which have the function of reducing serum cholesterol. They both have the unique effect of inhibiting cholesterol synthesis in the liver and accelerating the excretion of plasma, thereby reducing the body.
Edible value of onion oil clam. Clam meat is delicious, nutrient-rich, high in protein, and the composition and ratio of amino acids are reasonable. It has low adult content, high unsaturated fatty acids, and is easily digested and absorbed by the human body.There are various vitamins and medicinal ingredients.
Contains calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc and other essential trace elements of the human body, can be used as human nutrition, green food.
Clam meat and shellfish molluscs contain a kind of cholesterol with a function of lowering serum cholesterol. This type of plasma has the unique effect of inhibiting cholesterol synthesis in the liver and accelerating the excretion of plasma, thereby reducing the body.
They are more potent than the commonly used cholesterol-lowering drug sitosterol.
People often have a refreshing and pleasant feeling after eating clams and shellfish, which is definitely beneficial to relieve some annoying symptoms.
Chinese medicine believes that clam meat has the effects of nourishing yin and eyesight, softening and firming, reducing phlegm, and some shellfish also have the effect of refining and moisturizing the dirt, and everyone can eat it.
It is especially suitable for people with high cholesterol, high blood lipid constitution, and people with diseases such as goiter, bronchitis, and stomach problems.
Recommended practices for scallion oil clams 1, recommended methods for scallion oil clams: Material: 1 jin of clams, starch, salt, water, onion, ginger, cooking wine, oil.
Practices: (1) Prepare water, starch and water and salt.
(2) Put the shallot, ginger, salt, cooking wine in the pot, and add the clams after the water is boiled.
(3) Lift the pan, lower the ginger, pour in the clams, and wait until the clams are full, then add the cooking wine and soup.
(4) Pour the water into the pot and pour it into the pot.
Tip: When the clam is opened, it will be out of the pot, otherwise the freshness of the clam will be lost a lot.
2. Onion oil clam method two: Material: a pound of flower clams, some green onions, how about ginger, red pepper grains, salt and pepper, dried peppers, raw soy sauce, and filling wine.
Method: (1) Soak the clams in salt water, wash them into a boiling water pot, and cook until the shell is just on a table.
(2) Spread ginger shreds, red pepper grains, and a lot of green onion flowers on the clams and add the seasoning.
(3) Put the oil in the pot and stir the peppercorns and dried peppers to remove the oil.
(4) Pour hot oil on the green onion and mix well (or marinate for about 10 minutes to taste better).
Tips: (1) Fresh clams don’t need to be cooked for too long, and the shell’s flesh is almost the same. After a long time, the taste of the clam meat is old.
(2) Ginger flakes are the best partner for seafood in summer, which can relieve the coldness and deodorization of seafood.(3) Add a little more onion and oil.
Onion oil clam diet taboo clams and other shellfish themselves are very umami, do not add MSG when cooking, do not put more salt, so as not to lose the umami taste, shellfish should be spitted, cooked after consumption.
Shellfish and other shellfish are cold and cold, so those with spleen and stomach deficiency should not eat more.
Appropriate crowd of scallion clams The scallion clams are generally consumed in small amounts by the general population.
You should have high cholesterol, hyperlipidemia, cough and hemoptysis of tuberculosis, yin deficiency, night sweats, and weak constitution, malnutrition, tumors, lymphadenopathy, goiter, cancer patients and radiotherapy, chemotherapy, diabetes, diabetes,Lupus erythematosus, patients with Sjogren’s syndrome, jaundice, urinary tract infections, drunk people, etc.